Junior Project Manager at Proten Internationalwork Proten InternationalplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-09-26
Proten International, an international Human Capital Development firm, is hiring a Junior Project Manager in Lagos.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs/business requirements
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's degree.
- Proven working experience in project management is preferential.
- 1 - 3 years of experience.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (EN).
- Keen on learning Portuguese (language course provided).
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Project Manager skills & proficiency:
- Developing and Tracking Progress Reports.
- Project Management.
- Process Mapping & Analysis.
- Performance Management.
- Top Communication
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV on or before 20th October, 2020, using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe