Junior Product Manager at TechAdvancework TechAdvanceplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-03-03
TechAdvance, a payment application development company, is recruiting to fill the position of a Junior Product Manager in Lagos (Victoria Island, Lagos + Partly Virtual).
- The purpose of this role is to set the strategy, roadmap, and feature definition for a product or product line. The incumbent is responsible for defining the why, when, and what of the product that the engineering team builds.
- Develop a keen understanding of program goals and requirements, and develop a vision to translate business requirements to the end-product
- Collaborate with the development team to convey goals, answer questions, and accept completed user stories
- Demonstrate and ensure completed user stories and increments to business stakeholders
- Craft wireframes and user stories that enforce information architecture and workflow described in the requirements and domain models.
- Present and communicate the requirements to user and engineering audiences.
The Ideal Person
The Ideal candidate must have:
- Knowledge of business process flows, wireframes, and mockups using modeling tools.
- Defining technical product features; from inception to execution.
- Creative and Analytical skills.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply on or before 31st March, 2021.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe