Junior Media Planner at Madison and Park Limitedwork Madison and Park LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-08-20
Madison and Park Limited is a full suite marketing agency focused on providing value to our clients by providing innovative ideas. we are recruiting to fill the position of a Junior Media Planner in Lagos
- To succeed in this role, you should be versatile and willing to learn, a good communicator with the ability to collaborate well with various teams. Knowledge of market research, good understanding, and usage of media analytic tools, and a willingness to follow media trends are essential.
- Assist in an undertaking, collating and analyzing market data
- Identify target audiences and understand their behavior and habits
- Assist in determining the best media outlet mix for our campaigns
- Support the team to optimize ad campaigns according to geographic exposure, frequency, periods and more
- Allocate budgets and monitor costs
- Follow media trends of online and offline outlets (TV shows, magazines, blogs, radio programs)
- Evaluate the success of media strategies and campaigns
- Work with the team to understand the client’s business objectives and advertising strategy
- Liaise with the creative agency team, client and consumers to develop media strategies and camp
- Work on several projects at the same time, often for different clients.
- Undertake research
- Work with colleagues, other departments and media buyers either in-house or in a specialist agency
- Assist to make and maintain good contacts with media owners, manage client relationships to build respect, and gain trust in your judgment.
- Proofread advertisement content before release and maintain detailed records.
- Graduate degree from a leading institution with 1-3 years of experience with a Media Planning/Buying Agency will be an added advantage
- Characterized by motivation, commitment, enthusiasm, and team player
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of media channels
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Familiarity with campaign evaluation metrics and media buying
- A problem solver with the ability to develop creative solutions
- An analytical mind with an aptitude for statistics and math
- Good decision-making skills
- Interest in following advertising and media trends
- Organizational and multitasking abilities
- Attention to details.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply on or before 31st December, 2020.
Madison and Park Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe