Junior Java Developer at Uptitekwork UptitekplaceOwerri, ImoDate Posted: 2021-01-13
Uptitek, a company that provides hybrid ERPII systems for her clients, is hiring a Junior Java Developer In Owerri, Imo.
- As a new joiner, you can expect to be part of a dynamic agile team of talented and experienced IT engineers working on a wide range of mission-critical systems.
- You will create user information solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining Java based components and interfaces, write well designed, testable and efficient code, ensure that designs are in compliance to the client's specifications whilst closely working with clients.
- You will make updates, maintain, and add functionalities to our own existing java software program that has been developed.
- HND / BSc
- 2 years Experience.
- Must have sufficient knowledge in Object-oriented programming concept
- Must display the ability to learn in a short time and work under pressure
- Ability to learn new software and technologies quickly.
- Ability to follow instructions and work in a team environment.
- Knowledge at working in an Agile/Scrum development.
- Involve in code reviews and training.
Negotiable and based on experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply on or before 30th January, 2021.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe