Junior Fullstack Engineer at Contec Global Groupwork Contec Global GroupplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-07-01
Contec Global Group - We are recruiting to fill the position of a Junior Fullstack Engineer in Lagos.
Who We Need
- The candidate will be part of a team that develops components and applications which are robust and easy to maintain. Candidates will work within an Agile team and will interface daily with other members of the team who are designing UX components and supporting other application infrastructure components.
- Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality products are important.
What You Will Do
- Developing new and supporting existing user-facing features.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Increasing leadership responsibilities; project and team leaders
What You Need:
- 1 - 3+ years of experience.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree / HND qualification.
- Solid and demonstrable understanding of relevant languages and their core principles.
- Exposure to popular workflows.
- Experience with data structure libraries.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as git, bitbucket.
- Aptitude and desire to progress to leadership assignments/role
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Familiarity and comfort with Typescript.
- Experience with implementing projects using PHP/Angular.
- Comfortable using a variety of different tools.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV on or before 7th July, 2021, using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Contec Global Group
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe