Junior Credit Analyst at Bethsaida Limitedwork Bethsaida LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-02-11
Bethsaida Limited is a group of companies devoted to lasting success in Financial Services, Engineering, Construction and Real Estate. We are hiring Junior Credit Analyst in Ibadan, Oyo.
Job Description / Key Responsibilities
- Conduct thorough analysis of financial statements and assessment of credit requests, including new requests, changed requests, refinancing and annual due diligence
- Provide recommendations tied to analysis and assessment of credit risk
- Present analysis, findings, and recommendations to managers, especially findings that involve a borrower's ability to repay
- Keep up to date with the company's lending protocols
- Reconcile credit files and identify discrepancies and variances
- Develop and prepare spreadsheets and models to support analysis of new and existing credit applications.
Relevant Skills, Knowledge, and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or other business-related fields
- Two to five years of strong quantitative experience
- Strong proficiency in MS Office and general computer use
- Ability to effectively manage competing deadlines for projects in a high-pressure work environment, with varying degrees of supervision
- Strong attention to detail and ability to notice discrepancies in data
- Impeccable understanding of financial statements, ratios, and concepts.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV on or before 17th February, 2021, Use your Job title and subsidiary as the subject. E.g Junoir Credit Anaylist, MFI.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe