Junior Accountant at Opaywork OpayplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-01-18
- OPay is a one-stop mobile-based platform for payment, transportation, food & grocery delivery, and other important services in your everyday life. Millions of users rely on OPay everyday to send and receive money, pay bills, and order food and groceries.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
- Liaise with Banks and vendors. ·
- Track and monitor accounts receivables and payables.
- Perform reconciliations (bank and others). Adhere to company accounting and financial guidelines.
- Update financial data in a timely manner. Assist in preparation of monthly/yearly financial report.
- Degree in Accounting or any Finance related course.
- Relevant prior experience of 2 years in an Audit Firm.
- Accuracy in the processing of transactions, mathematical aptitude and attention to detail. Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to function optimally and succeed in a fast-paced environment.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe