Junior Accountant at Drinks.ngwork Drinks.ngplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-08-20
Drinks.ng is the largest online distributor of beer, spirit, and wine in Nigeria. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Junior Accountant in Lagos.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment reporting and other tax requirements.
- Update accounts receivable and payable and perform bank, invoice and POS reconciliations etc
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
- Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper account.
- Assist in processing balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Assist in expense review, payroll records, monthly and annual closings, etc as assigned
- Establish tables of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts
- Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel and direct their work activities
- Balance the organization’s account daily
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree with 2 years of experience.
N80,000 - N100,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs on or before 10th September, 2021, using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe