Junior Accountant at Ascentech Service Limitedwork Ascentech Service LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-05-10
Ascentech Service Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Junior Accountant in Lagos.
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statement in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile account payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Reports on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Tracking payments to internal and external stakeholders
- Preparing budget forecasts.
- Minimum of B.Sc. / HND in Accounting
- ICAN/ACA certification is a plus
- Good knowledge of accounting
- Must have at least 1 - 2 years’ experience in a related role
- Experience with the use of accounting software (Tally) and Microsoft Office Suites
- Knowledge of key financial standards
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills (Written and Oral)
- Analytical skills.
N60,000 - N80,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV on or before 15th May, 2022, using Job Title as the subject of the email.
Ascentech Service Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe