JS Developer at Anchoritwork AnchoritplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-01-07
Anchorit, a software / recruitment company, is hiring a JS Developer in Lagos.
- Determining the structure and design of web pages.
- Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout design.
- Generate recyclable code libraries
- Implement ongoing security systems
- Attend regular meeting with the front end team to expose weaknesses and problems
- Routinely inspect server code for speed optimization
- Conceptualize and implement solutions for data storage
- Configure usability of all front side applications
- Maintain a stable server with zero downtime
- Keep a backup library before any large changes to server.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV on or before 14th January, 2021, using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe