Journey Planner at First Rate Travel and Tours Limitedwork First Rate Travel and Tours LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-08-12
First Rate Travel and Tours Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of a Journey Planner in Lagos.
- Developing potential solutions to problems such as congestion
- Assessing the impact of recent building developments, such as a new housing estate, on transport systems
- Designing research methods and survey techniques
- Modelling traffic flows using mathematical techniques and specialist computer applications
- Analysing and interpreting data preparing reports and publications
- Giving presentations about proposed transportation options
- Acting as an expert witness during public inquiries
- Staying knowledgeable about government transport and planning policy.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV on or before 18th August, 2020, using the "Job title" as subject of the email.
First Rate Travel and Tours Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe