IT Support Officer at Alpha Mead Groupwork Alpha Mead GroupplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-08-19
Alpha Mead Group, a Total Real Estate Solutions Company, is hiring an IT Support Officer in Lagos.
- IT support officer is responsible for monitoring and maintaining the computer systems and networks of the organisation.
- You will be installing and configuring computer systems, diagnosing hardware and software faults and solving technical and applications problems, either over the phone or in person.
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Talk staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- Support the roll-out of new applications
- Set up new users' accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- Respond within agreed time limits to call-outs
- Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
- Prioritise and manage many open cases at one time
- Rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers
- B.Sc / HND in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- Relevant Microsoft or equivalent professional qualification is desirable
- At least 2 years of relevant IT experience.
- Broad knowledge of current IT development and integration technologies and best practice.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should on or before 28th August, 2020.
Alpha Mead Group
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe