IT Support at Sanddriana Travelswork Sanddriana TravelsplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-04-08
Sanddriana Travels is a world-class, innovative and customer-focused Travel Management Company. We are recruiting to fill the position of an IT Support in Lagos.
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets
- Plan and manage our social media platforms
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
- Setting up accounts for new users
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Testing new technology
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science / Engineering or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a digital marketing or advertising position
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing
N50,000 - N120,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV on or before 2nd June, 2021, clearly indicating the "Job Title" as subject of your mail.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe