IT Officer at DEDA Hospitalwork DEDA HospitalplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2022-01-24
- DEDA Hospital is a leading Nigerian healthcare provision facility with a history of successful health outcomes for our clients. Started Operations in 2012, DeDa hospital is home to an array of experienced healthcare providers and administrators from across the world with a dedication to delivering optimal healthcare service, especially to women, children and families. For over 6 years, DeDa hospital has provided Abuja, Nigeria and the International world with high quality, compassionate healthcare.
- Perform troubleshooting to address any problems with computer systems, and assess viruses and potential threats to a company’s network.
- Consolidate, deploy and monitor back office servers and SAN storage, Windows domain infrastructure, directly supporting internal staff workstations and laptops.
- Reviews computer systems to ensure that all aspects are operating efficiently.
- Implement back up processes and assess systems for upgrades or replacement.
- Ensure adequate technology support is provided for the Hospital, including brand promotion processes, customer experience management processes, billing, internal and external communication, patient scheduling, patient history,
- Working with all Functional Heads, continuously analyze business requirements across the Hospital to determine improvement area with respect to processes, technology adoption, competitive advantage.
- Serve as the technical resource and project manager on the Hospital’s information technology projects; review and approve project plans; design project and resource plans and schedules; develop proposals using cost/benefit analyses; analyze and recommend equipment purchase or lease.
- To advise on ICT development strategy for the organisation, including use of PCs, laptops, mobile devices, network infrastructure, network appliances and peripherals. To train, manage and support any IT Technicians in providing IT support and maintenance services to the hospital
- To ensure and manage the configuration and installation of new software onto the network and to maintain existing installations
- To prepare a specification for, procure, build, configure and install a wide variety of computer hardware into the school. To ensure that all ICT licenses are appropriate, adequate and up-to-date.
- To develop appropriate Intranet policies to ensure that unacceptable usage and access is barred and to ensure appropriate reports and logs of activity is maintained.
- To ensure that all those involved with the hospital’s ICT network have a sound working knowledge of all major ICT acts and laws. This includes: The Data Protection Act, The Computer Misuse Act, The Copyrights, Designs and Patents Act and Freedom of Information legislation etc.
- Assess security programs and decide which is best for the company, and install and manage these systems, conduct updates, create passwords and run check for viruses and spyware.
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, connection, printer and software issues.
- Monitor the use of email, create and change passwords.
- Installation and maintenance of hardware and software.
- Maintains and utilizes technology for patient communications and records management.
- Experience with Electronic Medical Softwares.
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in information technology, computer science, information security, Computer Engineering, Information and Communications Technology.
- Professional network and other computer certifications will be an added advantage.
- Advanced Computer Networking
- Server-side Administration
- Website Development and Management
- Software Development and EMR
- Graphics Design
- Social Media Management
- Digital marketing.
- Good organisational skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability and willingness to improvise.
- Hands-on attitude.
- Stress resistant.
- Confident communication and social skills.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of the email.on or before 27th January,2022.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe