IT / Digital Marketing / E-commerce Executive at The Impeccable Skills Companywork The Impeccable Skills CompanyplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-01-14
- The Impeccable Skills Company - Our Company is a Consulting / Recruitment Agency who helps organisation get the best talents.
- Develop a department-wide online marketing strategy
- Supervise Ecommerce Marketing Team
- Collaborate with IT department to establish site analytics
- Creates graph in the system to track product sales
- Lead development of tailored marketing campaigns
- Maintain contact with IT department to ensure system security
- Identify and reaches out to potential affiliates
- Research and formulates ways to optimize the user experience
- Use data to create a strategic plan
- Maintain working knowledge of best practices in marketing
- Lead generation (Major African Countries).
- Social media management and advertising (Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin)
- Handling system diagnosis, troubleshooting, and repair
- Management of Company's Website
- Management of in-house networking and configuration of CRM
- Monitor network usage and activities
- Supervised Mass mailing of about 1000 mails per day using CRM platform
- Compilation of Telephone numbers for Bulk texting
- Review company'saccount for actionable intelligence
- Attend to staff IT problems, troubleshooting, and provide solutions to problems.
- Responsible for Testing and evaluation of new technology.
- Conducts electrical safety checks on IT equipment.
- Converting the specifications to a standard datasheet, making it user-friendly for the junior design team.
- Acting as a point of contact for the Technical Sales & Marketing team and clients to support them with technical information.
- Any other assigned roles by the Management.
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or a relevant and equivalent engineering discipline.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Quality, Health, Safety, and the Environment
- Apply company's, and where appropriate Client’s, Quality, Health, Safety & Environment Policies, and Safety Management Systems.
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement, and lead by example to ensure company goals are achieved and exceeded.
- Ability to present in front of clients and senior leadership as necessary.
- 3D design software experience required.
- 2 or more years of experience as a computer specialist.
- Ability to prioritize and schedule work to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills - Written and oral
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Excellent knowledge of AutoCAD is required.
- Ability to interface with professionals of all levels and possession of leadership skills.
- Intermediate problem solving and project management skills.
- Leads, coordinates, negotiates and knows how to make decisions when necessary
- Has technical knowledge and is profit-minded.
- Good communication and writing skills.
- Ability to prioritize and schedule work to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication & reporting skills- written and oral.
- Proficiency in English Language (Written & Spoken) is a must.
- Knowledge of one or more international languages is added advantage.
- The Ability to speak other local Nigerian languages is a plus.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Reference Code and Location (e.g: 037 / LOS-AJAH / SP / 22 - Ajah) as the subject of the email.on or before 28th January,2022.
The Impeccable Skills Company
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe