IT Auditor at AKI Solutionswork AKI SolutionsplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-01-28
- AKI Solutions is a software development and information technology consulting company providing information technology services, solutions and products to business enterprises in Africa. Our expertise has gained us a strong clientele across the continent in multiple industry domains. We work on web application development, maintenance, integration and migration. Our core purpose is to help business enterprises derive maximum value from information technology and improve their business performance.
- Planning, managing and execution of IT internal audit procedures and the creation of internal audit reports on network security issues, secured application development, database security, physical/server room security, user access rights management, incident and problem management, log management, business continuity and disaster recovery planning etc.
- Participate in the review of applications to ensure data integrity, confidentiality and availability by preventing unauthorized access always
- Reviewing and reporting on the adequacy of internal controls and risks to the company’s technology network based on the approved audit plan
- Identifying and providing appropriate recommendations on risk and controls issues for improvement of the company’s IT environment
- Preparing and presenting written and oral reports and other technical information in a pertinent, concise, and accurate manner for distribution to Management
- Participates in the review of network security and infrastructure to ensure that security measures put in place are adequate and strictly adhered to in order to protect the perimeter of the organization’s network
- Work closely with Head of Internal Auditto complete each audit exercise and draft audit reports to be reviewed for conclusion.
- Perform review of Income and Expense lines for Revenue Assurance
- Investigation into Information systems errors and other breaches
- Perform general ad-hoc functions as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 2 years relevant work experience.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail on or before 18th February,2022.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe