iOS Engineer at Kudawork KudaplaceLagos, NigeriaDate Posted: 2021-10-27
Kuda is a full service, app-based digital bank. Our mission is to be the go-to bank not just for those living on the African continent, but also for the African diaspora wherever they might live, anywhere in the world. Kuda is free of ridiculous banking charges and great at helping customers budget, spend smartly and save more. We raised the largest seed round ever seen in Africa, and completed a Series A funding round in February 2021, led by some of the world's smartest venture capital investors.
With offices in London (our HQ), Lagos and Cape Town, and further offices opening across Africa during 2021, Kuda is fast becoming recognised as the leading 'Neobank' for Africans.
To help us grow into the company that can bring meaningful change to the way people across Africa get access to great financial products and services in order to take control of their personal finances, we are actively looking for bright, talented, driven people who are excited by our mission. If this sounds like a great way to spend your valuable time, then please get in touch with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- We are looking for a result-driven and analytical software engineer to work on our native iOS mobile application.
- S/he will use his or her understanding of programming tools and languages to analyze current codes, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems and create a fantastic experience for users.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- 3+ years of industry experience
- Bachelor's or Higher in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent experience
- Are proficient with Swift and Cocoa Touch
- Have experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Have experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Have familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Have knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Have an understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Have experience with performance and memory tuning with tools such as Instruments, Shark, etc
- Have familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Have a knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Are proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Are familiar with continuous integration
- Willing to embrace and enrich Kuda culture of empathy, teamwork and passion
- Have a strong desire for learning and growth.
Why join Kuda?:
Become a part of one of the trailblazers in the challenger banking arena by joining the exciting and ambitious team at Kuda Bank as we work to become the neobank for ‘every African on the planet’.
- An exciting and flexible work environment
- Competitive pay
- Smart and kind coworkers
- Full pension contribution
- Reliable health insurance
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe