Investment Officer - Graduate Trainee at Rich-Oakwork Rich-OakplaceAbujaDate Posted: 2021-05-13
Rich-Oak is a fast-growing investment, micro-lending, and cooperative organization dedicated to providing financial solutions to all classes of Nigerians. We are recruiting to fill the position of an Investment Officer - Graduate Trainee in Abuja (FCT).
- Organize, promote and sell all investment products through locked-in contacts ; strengthening established relationships through marketing calls
- Initiate cold and warm calls to prospective leads; schedule follow-up calls to publicize company products, current promotions and discounts.
- Identify and exploit business opportunities by extensive research on prospects and their businesses.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within stated time frame
- Keep and maintain accurate log of all scheduled market calls, customer/client engagement status, and customer complaints
- Establish and forging sustainable relationships with customers by providing support and guidance role function
- Research and recommend new industry opportunities and service improvement.
- Continuous self-development by maintaining professional and technical knowledge and adopting constructive manager feedback
- Continuous education on the benefits of savings and investing in the business to prospective and current clients
- Adhering to the organization standards and benchmarking to state-of-the-art sales or marketing practices.
Qualifications / Requirements / Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Marketing, Economics or related field is preferred.
- Experience: 0 - 1 year
- Must have recently concluded NYSC
- Impeccable marketing and customer service skills
- Excellent relationship management, interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- Sales-driven, results-driven, and target-driven attitude
- Highly motivated with an aptitude for persuasion and negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Exceptional work ethic.
- Ability to meet and/or exceed monthly and quarterly sales quotas.
- Proficient use of PowerPoint for client presentation
- High energy level, motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales environment.
- N70,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe