Inventory Officer at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limitedwork Amaiden Energy Nigeria LimitedplaceNigeriaDate Posted: 2020-08-05
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited - We are recruiting to fill the position of an Inventory Officer in Nigeria
- Carry out Rotational inventory count of all material Plants as planned by the Stock & Material Analyst and flags any discrepancy discovered during the process.
- Track inventory reconciliation worksheet in liaison with the warehouse team.
- Ensures that all stocks items are safely and efficiently stored in the warehouse using the correct SAP material number and in accordance with established procedures.
- Participates in the annual Auditors / Partners audit review process and ensure that the specified range of stock is counted.
- Assists with any stock checks that are carried out annually for the purposes of internal and external auditors, like Finance and NNPC; and at each movement on an internal basis for specific items only.
- Participate in the warehouse housekeeping
- Previous years of experience in similar role.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply on or before 14th August, 2020.
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe