International Expansion Analyst at Reliance Healthwork Reliance HealthplaceNigeriaDate Posted: 2022-04-07
Reliance Health uses Technology to make Healthcare accessible and affordable. We are recruiting to fill the position of an International Expansion Analyst in Nigeria (Remote).
- As an International Expansion Analyst, you will be working directly with the VP International Expansion and one of the early members of an international team that aims at expanding Reliance Health geographical frontiers.
- Producing action-oriented reports, developing quantitative/qualitative thinking and analysis on topics such as market entry economics, competitive analyses, consumer behavior and recent market developments to understand potential business internationalization.
- Monitoring and analyzing market trends and performance to suggest improvements.
- Identification of red flags in the market early-on and creating work arounds to remove roadblocks
- Interacting with local stakeholders in the target countries, such as regulators, insurers, health specialists, lawyers, future providers and others, to ensure complete alignment and a solid business case.
- Coordinating with internal stakeholders in the implementation, and get involved in areas from risk to technology, regulation to marketing, etc. in order to support the launch of the new operations from the ground up.
- Provide input and support in the selection process for the new countries´ core teams, including the Country Managers and other senior team members.
- Tertiary Education from a recognised institution with a Degree in Business, Economics or Engineering.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in a fast-paced environment (high growth start-up, strategy consulting, leading management consulting firm or investment bank).
- Should be Independent, entrepreneurial, and also have a hands-on personality, with the ability to spot opportunities
- Should have meaningful international experience living and/or working abroad in Emerging Markets.
- A Jack-of-all-trades mindset, ready to jump in on any challenge that might arise
- Should be driven and ambition and have a desire to learn about the healthcare industry
- Should have the ability to make quick, sound decisions based on the data available, your knowledge and judgment and be able to focus on what’s important.
- Should enjoy working in a high energy environment and have the capacity to deliver against a large workload and high-pressure situations.
- Should have excellent relationship-building and influencing skills
- Should be able to travel internationally on a very short notice and on a consistent basis
- Fluency in English (our business language) is a must while the ability to speak in other languages is a plus (e.g. Spanish, Arabic, etc.)
What's on Offer?
- Regional Role
- Join a market leader within Healthcare
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe