Internal Audit Officer at Global Accelerex Limitedwork Global Accelerex LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-04-07
Global Accelerex Limited is a leading provider of payment and business management solutions incorporated and based in Nigeria. We are recruiting to fill the position of an Internal Audit Officer in Ikeja, Lagos.
- Perform risk based financial, operational, and compliance audits in accordance with the approved audit plan and ensure implementation of efficient processes for documenting and implementing all audit- related initiatives, activities, and recommendations.
- Effective follow up with Auditees for resolution of all outstanding exceptions and open items, raised during audits and by external auditors, respectively.
- Determines adequacy of controls over specific activities as well as ensure that adequate controls are put in place to mitigate risks in the company’s processes.
- Investigate, as may be necessary all cases of fraud, embezzlements, and defalcations within the Company.
- Present findings/recommendations in an agreed format as determined by the Head of Audit
- Perform special audits on an ad-hoc basis as required.
- Perform monthly stock count exercise.
- A First Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- 1 - 3 years work experience.
- Basic knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules, and regulations
- Acts as a team player - Collaborate and supporting colleagues and peers across the organization.
- Results oriented – Meet deadlines on assignments and juggle multiple demands
- Sound independent judgement
- Tenacity and Ethics.
- High attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Committed to self-development.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV on or before 14th April, 2022, using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Global Accelerex Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe