Interior Design Architect (Entry level) at Owens and Xley Consultswork Owens and Xley ConsultsplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-08-25
Owens and Xley Consults - Our client, a luxury Interior Design store in Victoria Island, Lagos, is currently recruiting a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of an Interior Design Architect (Entry level) in Victoria Island, Lagos.
- Maintain the retail store, keeping it up to date with the newest fabrics and trims and making sure to keep it well organized
- Develop colour schemes and analyse customers' needs to ensure design fulfillment.
- Advise customer on interior design factors, such as space planning, layout, and utilization of the furniture and accessories based on their needs and requests.
- Maintain valuable relationships with customers by exceeding expectations which should advance to referrals and repeat business.
- Manage sales process from initial meeting, product selection, ordering, and delivery, to client satisfaction
- Expand interior design clientele utilizing in-house and outside contacts and resources
- Network and maintain good relationships with high end/luxury product vendors.
- Provided excellent sales and customer service
- Bachelor's Degree in related degree required.
- 0 - 1 year of relevant experience.
Skills and Abilities:
- Interpersonal skills
- Verbal, written, and visual communication
- Collaboration / Teamwork
- Attention to detail
- Problem - solving
N70,000 - N90,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV on or before 28th August, 2020, using the Position as subject of the email.
Owens and Xley Consults
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe