Interior Architect at Kloverharris Limitedwork Kloverharris LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-08-23
Kloverharris Limited is a Human resource/IT Consulting company that provides high-quality services to businesses across Africa. We are hiring an Interior Architect in Lagos.
- The Employee’s principal duties as Project Architect will be to create designs for new projects, Interior Detailing, Furniture and Fitting Drawings and 3D Images for Interior and Exterior Projects.
- Create project schematics, site plans, elevations, sections, 3D rendering and architectural details for the Company’s various projects using the relevant software.
- Create building designs and highly detailed drawings both by hand and by using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) applications.
- Coordinate and oversee all technical activities relating to architectural projects, including directing the design team, reviewing drafts and computer models, and approving design changes.
- Create architectural designs and develop alternative solutions and presentation graphics required to communicate concepts to the potential clients/consultants or for management’s approval.
- Make timely changes and revisions to project drawings.
- Streamline and monitor the various project design processes from conceptual design through to overall completion of projects
- Collaborate with clients and external consultants for technical details and completion of construction drawings.
- Develop project specifications from master specifications.
- Participate in the review of product or shop drawing submittals by the Project Architects and consultants during the construction phase.
- Assist project managers and consultants in construction drawings of prefabricated structure projects and other modular construction projects;
- Engage in general administrative duties including scanning, copying, printing, report writing and transmitting of original working drawings of current projects; and any potential on or off-site project operational responsibilities required by the project managers
- Prepare and update drawing registers for all projects
- Organize and maintain project files
- Assist with collation of all relevant planning documentation and assist with follow up on approvals where necessary, until consent is obtained for the Group’s projects.
- Communicate directly with managers, property unit, business development unit and clients to discuss and organize projects from fit-out design through construction.
- Remain up-to-date with current and trending elements of design, construction, and technology.
- Innovate and develop new standards, policies, and procedures for architectural design work as necessary to minimize costs and maximize efficiency.
- Write and present reports, proposals, applications and contracts.
- A Degree in Architecture with 2 years of work experience in an Architectural firm spanning all aspects of design and construction projects.
- Must have knowledge in Interior Design. Skills The individual will need to demonstrate:
- Interpersonal, relationship-building and networking skillsAbility to accomplish goals, evaluate results, develop schedules and can organize multiple activities effectively utilizing available resources
- Ability to write reports, presentations to employees, clients, top management.
- Intermediate skills and knowledge with AutoCAD, Revit, 3D Max, Sketchup, Microsoft word, Ms. excel, Ms. project.
- The ability to multitask and prioritize workload
- Confident decision making
- Time management skills
- Good communication skills, excellent writing, and verbal skills
- High attention to detail.
- Strong organization and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with executive-level external and internal clients.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV on or before 6th September 2021, using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe