Information Technology - Graduate Trainee at Ladlas Princework Ladlas PrinceplaceOYODate Posted: 2022-03-03
Ladlas Prince refers to the network of consulting firms under the umbrella of Ladlas Prince LLC, each of which is a separate and independent legal entity.
- Maintenance and accountability for all IT assets.
- Routine execution of systems data backups and updates.
- Website development and maintenance using modern technologies/CMS
- Routine update, backup, troubleshooting of client websites.
- Network administration and maintenance activities.
- Deployment and troubleshooting of Microsoft O365 applications and OS
- Add any other related duties.
- Possess an HND, B.Sc or equivalent in Computer Science or related field (only).
- Expert knowledge of IT best practices, policies and regulations
- In-depth understanding of programming, computer science and digital security
- A clear understanding of client/server technology and network architecture
- Good communication, including writing, speaking and active listening
- Strong problem-solving, critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Advanced leadership and conflict management skills
- Customer service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great project management skills, including organization, planning, time management and prioritization
- Must have completed NYSC with not more than 0-3 years post-NYSC experience.
- Very good computing skill, with good command of Microsoft Excel, Word etc.
- Ability to work well under pressure, meeting multiple and sometimes conflicting deadlines.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Hands-on experience of website development will be an added advantage.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and supporting documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org using their Name and the Job Title (eg: Peter Doe - IT Graduate Trainee - Ladlas Prince Nigeria) as the subject of the mail.on or before 10th March,2022.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe