Human Resources Officer at Oyeth Consult Limitedwork Oyeth Consult LimitedplaceVictoria Island, LagosDate Posted: 2021-11-26
Oyeth Consult Limited - Our client, a Technology company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
- The Human Resource Officer is responsible for providing support in the various human resource functions, which include recruitment, staffing, training and development, performance monitoring, and employee counseling.
- Creates accurate job descriptions for all job roles in the organization
- Provide advice and assistance in developing human resource plans.
- Liaise with departmental managers in creating work schedules for their team members.
- Ensures compliance with work schedules.
- Monitors the weekly roster for all departments.
- Provide advice and assistance when conducting staff performance evaluations.
- Responsible for the welfare of all staff.
- Monitor daily attendance of staff and investigate and understand causes for staff absences.
- Provide basic counseling to staff that has performance-related obstacles.
- Provide advice and recommendations on disciplinary actions.
- Coordinates and implements annual leave plans for staff.
- Ensure existing Human Resource Policies, Procedures, and staff handbook is updated in line with statutory requirements, good practice.
- Stays up to date with employment law and relevant codes of practice.
- Ensure operational HR activities and processes are correctly followed and that the front line HR team provides accurate and timely advice and guidance to managers.
- Coordinate staff recruitment and selection process in order to ensure a timely organized and comprehensive procedure is used to hire staff.
- Provide advice and assistance to departmental managers on staff recruitment.
- Provides advice and assistance when conducting staff performance evaluations.
- Creates documents and forms needed to conduct performance evaluations.
- Ensure robust performance management systems are in place to ensure a culture of performance is embedded across the organization i.e. attendance, disciplinary, and capacity.
- B.Sc in a relevant field, with 8 months to 1 year work experience in a relevant field.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective written communications skills including the ability to prepare reports, proposals, policies, and procedures
- Effective public relations and public speaking skills
- Research and program development skills.
- Stress management skills.
- Time management skills
- Supervisory and team-building skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Negotiations skills
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills.
- Excellent IT skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply on or before 30th December, 2021.
Oyeth Consult Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe