Human Resources Officer at Jubaili Broswork Jubaili BrosplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-04-29
Jubaili Bros with over 40 years of experience, is a leading provider of Power Solutions in the Middle East, Africa and Asia. Jubaili Bros serves its customers by offering high quality diesel generating sets through 10 countries with 3 manufacturing plants and 29 branches & service centers that are dedicated to customer satisfaction.
We are recruiting to fill the position of a Human Resources Officer in Lagos.
- Handle the recruitment process, by receiving applications, conducting screening interviews for job applicants and internships, reviewing with the Branch Manager for continuation, coordinating with department heads for the interviews and evaluations, and attaining approval to recruit as per the manpower plan, to ensure proper selection of candidates suitable for the company's needs.
- Conduct performance appraisal and training need assessment surveys and studies by distributing the appraisal form to all departments, retrieving the completed forms on the due date, and updating the matrices accordingly, in order to monitor employees' progress and improve their efficiency and effectiveness at work.
- Monitor and control daily attendance, by checking presence and absence, and vacations taken, and updating all related reports, in order to ensure the employees’ abiding to the company policy.
- Prepare reports needed for monthly salaries, by collecting needed documents of attendance, overtimes, and benefits like bonuses, gifts, deductions, taxes, unpaid leaves, union dues, pension, and medical assistance, and submitting to the HOD of Account and branch manager who will review and process payment of monthly payroll, and to ensure accurate amounts are transferred / paid out for the personnel.
- Prepare periodic reports, by compiling necessary information from departments, and the HR system, for reports such as Employee Head Count, Overtime, Vacation balances, etc., to present the reports to HRM / Branch Manager for personnel status update.
- Issue query, warnings, memos and salary certificates as deemed necessary, by coordinating with related department heads, and attaining approvals from Branch Manager, to register and update the employees' history of personnel requested records and policies applied relating to the employees' status.
- Contact training companies, based on training needs and requests from department heads, and meeting with some of these companies to check their ability to cover for our needs, to attain their public training plans and coordinate attendance based on attained approvals.
- Maintain all hard and soft files of employees’ record, by updating the HR software system and employees' hard copy files, in order to have reference and historical register.
- Follow-up training process, as directed by the HR Manager / branch Manager, in the preparations of training programs, plans and progress, analyzing performance appraisal results, formulating training and development plans and programs based on them, following up with trainees’ progress, in order to ensure the proper development of Jubaili Bros employees is taking place.
- Provide miscellaneous support services to the departments, by following up and confirming the authenticity of documents for staff financial assistance, ensuring archives are updated and maintained, and monitoring services such as reception and provisions distribution, to assure efficiency and smooth workflow for the departments.
- Follow up on registration of staff in the needed insurance coverage, by reviewing the coverage for Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF), ensuring all staff are registered for the HMO medical insurance, to assure compliance with the company policy and preserve the rights of employees.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 2 years experience in HR Functions
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe