Human Resources Officer at Invent Alliance Limitedwork Invent Alliance LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-08-10
Invent Alliance Limited is a company specialized on creation of multi sector and multi discipline business platform with specialist partnerships for value co-creation in each of the different business segments through modern co-petition business principles. These multi segments are operated as strategic business units (SBU) with full profit and loss responsibility towards the alliance
We are recruiting to fill the position of a Human Resources Officer in Lekki, Lagos.
- The HR Officer will be primarily responsible for providing guidance and support to the organization across the range of HR duties.
- Manage full life cycle recruitment; selection of high-performance candidates, interviewing, due diligence, preparation of employment contracts and employee induction and training.
- Work with Managers to draft key performance indicators for employees.
- Planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee output.
- Oversee and manage performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Maintain and update relevant databases (recruitment, performance history, employee database, organisation structures, training, etc).
- Draft and update human resource policies and procedures.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, and procedures across the organization.
- Manage all employee engagement initiatives.
- Provide consultation to management on employee relations issues.
- Conduct investigations, discipline guidance, and terminations.
- Work with all levels of staff and understand all human resource needs
- Coordinate and document HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc.)
- Manage leave schedules.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Qualifications
- Minimum of B.Sc in any Social Science discipline.
- 1 to 2 years experience as a HR Generalist.
- Certifications/ Trainings in HR Courses is an added advantage.
Skills / Requirements:
- Good communication skills - oral and written
- Listening skills.
- Problem analysis and problem-solving.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Analytical skills.
- Data collection.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office suite i.e. word, excel and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated confidentiality, tact and discretion in dealing with people.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Must be resident within Lekki/Ajah axis.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV on or before 20th August, 2021.
Invent Alliance Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe