Human Resources Officer at HRBP Limitedwork HRBP LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2021-05-13
HRBP Limited - We are recruiting to fill the position of a Human Resources Officer in Lagos (Victoria Island).
- Assist with all internal and external HR related matters.
- Participate in developing organizational guidelines and procedures.
- Recommend strategies to motivate employees.
- Assist with the recruitment process.
- Coordinate employee development plans and performance management.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Manage the organization’s employee database and prepare reports.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Assist with budget monitoring and payroll. Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor's Degree
- The Ideal candidate must have a minimum of 2 years POST NYSC experience working in similar role.
- Must be experience in;
- Performance Management Planning, Monitoring and Reporting
- HR operations
- Learning and Development
- Budget Planning, Monitoring and Reporting
- Professional Certification in HR would be an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV on or before 20th May, 2021, with the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe