Human Resources Generalist at Newedgework NewedgeplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-02-03
- Newedge is a financial institution established in 2019 and licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to operate as a Finance Company in Nigeria. Newedge provides Loans, Investment and Financial Advisory solutions to clients across the private and public sectors of the economy. The Company is fitted out with far-sighted financial experts with insightful knowledge of the macroeconomic variables to deliver a tailor-made financial solution to our clients.
- Recruits, interview, and facilitates the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Assist with all internal and external HR-related matters.
- Participate in developing organizational guidelines and procedures.
- Coordinate employee development plans and performance management.
- Manage the organization’s employee database and prepare reports.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Assist with budget monitoring and payroll.
- Conducts or acquire background checks and employee eligibility verifications.
- Implements new hire orientation and employee on boarding programs. update records of new staff
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave, disciplinary matters, disputes and investigations, performance and talent management.
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
- Attend and participate in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or any related field.
- 2 - 3 years' experience in human resource management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good computer literacy with capability in email, MS Office and related HR software.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Human Resource Generalist" as the subject of the mail.on or before 12th February,2022.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe