Human Resources Assistant at Khenpro Global Serviceswork Khenpro Global ServicesplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-02-16
- Khenpro Global Services is a recruitment and capacity development company that is established to change the narative of recruitment services in Nigeria. The focus of the organization is to ensure placement of qualified individual to take up roles in all organization and imbibe a culture of profitability, efficiency and quality service delivery to the speedy growth of the organization. This is why we have taken the mandate to recruit on behalf of our client a Human Resources Assistant with a vision and drive to succeed in fast paced organization within a short period of time.
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
- Communicate with public services when necessary
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
- Assist recruiters to source candidates and update database
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc).
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related (essential).
- 1 - 3 years of experience as an HR Assistant (essential).
- Exposure to Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Effective HR administration and people management skill is a must.
- Should understand Key Performance Indicators for all category of employees.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Ability to accurately follow instructions.
- Exposure to payroll practices.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.on or before 28th February,2022.
Khenpro Global Services
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe