Human Resource Officer / Executive Assistant at PecanTrust Microfinance Bank Limitedwork PecanTrust Microfinance Bank LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-02-01
- PecanTrust Microfinance Bank Limited "the Bank" is a financial licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria. We offer a wide range of financial services to a diversified client base that includes low-end entrepreneurs, the under Bank, high net-worth individuals among others.
- Managing of the recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Staff on-boarding: Induction, Goal setting alongside line-managers, staff verification, confirmation letters etc
- Staff exit management: exit meetings, exit checklist completeness, exit computations, etc
- Staff benefit deployment
- Management of the employee Quarterly event planning
- Employee bi-monthly motivational strategies
- Conflict resolution
- Employee query management and filing
- Exited and current Staff filing
- Managing of all HR process document filing
- Managing the perfromance management process
- Staff attendance management In-house training plan
- Develop training and development programmes
- Strategic Integration
- Investors relation
- Brand Management
- Coordinate the Bank's MPR session
- Attend to other duties as will be assigned alongside coordinating the MDs weekly activities and meetings.
- A Degree from a reputable institution
- 2 - 4 years work experience.
- Proven experience as a HR officer or administrator
- Knowledge of HR functions (Pay & benefits, recruitment and selection, training and development etc)
- Understanding of the Nigerian labour law and disciplinary procedures
- Proficiency in Ms office
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.on or before 28th February,2022.
PecanTrust Microfinance Bank Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe