Human Resource Assistant at Graceco Limitedwork Graceco LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-04-26
- Graceco Limited - We are a food processing and manufacturing company with specialty in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionery industries. We are a leader in confectioneries and bakers’ items. Our success is powered by our world-class team of highly engaged and committed staff.
- Maintain adequate records and information for all employees of the Company; create files, maintain and process employee information
- Assist in Core HR activities; Sourcing, attracting and selection, On boarding and off boarding, background checks, reference checks, Employee relations, Performance management, etc.
- Provide support and guidance to staff and ensure good employee relations and welfare; ensure resources such as official emails, ERP access, Laptop, Desktop, table, uniform, etc. required to do the job are provided to new employees on resumption of duty.
- Assist in planning and implementation of various HR initiatives and activities; training, survey, town hall meeting, manage attendance, etc.
- Attend to all employee enquiries on benefit administration; pension, HMO, PAYE, address update, etc.
- B.Sc (2.1) in Industrial Relations / Human Resources Management and/or relevant HR certification (CIPMN, PHRi, SHRM-CP) is a MUST
- 0 - 1 year of experience in HR.
- Sound and professional communication and written skill
- Ability to use MS office(Excel, Word and Power point) at intermediary level
- Good interpersonal and people management skills and negotiating skills
- Good understanding of basic concept in human resource management
- Strong sense of professionalism, integrity, sound judgment and tact
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong emotional intelligence
- Social media literate.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using "Human Resource Assistant" as the subject of the mail on or before 20th May, 2022.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe