Human Resource Analyst at Owens and Xleywork Owens and Xley ConsultsplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-02-21
- Owens and Xley is a Small Business Advisory and Consulting Company in Lagos, Nigeria. Our services include of Small Business Startup and Set up, Business Plan preparation, Business Process Design and Business Strategy Formulation. We know the role good planning plays in any business and its associated costs; and the initial capital challenges faced by a small business which is why we have developed solutions which ensure that small business owners have access to technical skills but at a fraction of the cost.
- Work with the team on organizational design projects.
- Develop organizational charts and staffing plans.
- Prepare job descriptions and task sheets.
- Prepare performance management documents.
- Prepare compensation plans.
- Assist in conducting staff audits, job audits and pulse of the organization reviews for clients.
- Analyze and prepare the result of appraisals and communicate to clients.
- Meet with clients to decipher HR needs.
- Design workflow policies and manuals for clients.
- Conduct performance appraisals for client organizations when required.
- Work with team to develop training materials when required.
- Conduct assessments and interviews when required.
- Conduct reference checks for new employees when required.
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews when required.
- Onboard new employees when required.
- Provide general support to clients when required.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
- B.Sc or HND Human Resources, Business Administration, Industrial Psychology, or related field required.
- At least 2 years of experience in related areas such as job classification and compensation, recruitment, selection, training, employee benefits, and/or equal opportunity compliance preferred.
- CIPM certification a plus.
- Knowledge and understanding of Business Policies and Procedures.
- Thorough understanding of local, state, and federal laws involving employment, HR, and HR policies
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations HRIS, payroll, and similar employee management software.
- Familiarity with HR operations including hiring, payroll, and employee benefits.
- Ability to create detailed spreadsheets, charts, and presentations.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to multitask and prioritize work.
- Excellent organization, planning and coordination skills.
- Good intuitive, negotiating, and analytical skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft office tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to prepare management reports and correspondence.
- Candidates should preferably live along the Lekki-Ajah axis.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.on or before 28th February,2022.
Owens and Xley Consults
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe