Human Resource Analyst at First Excelsiawork First ExcelsiaplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-06-29
First Excelsia - We are recruiting to fill the position of a Human Resource Analyst in Lagos.
- Identify the best means for job ads to achieve maximum penetration.
- Champion the full-cycle recruitment of candidates for all outsourced and one-off positions.
- Maintain adequate records and information for all employees of the company. Ensure that all documents are verified.
- Provide support and guidance to the Senior Partner and staff ensuring good employee relations and welfare.
- Attend client meetings and is responsible for handling corporate communication.
- Design and conduct orientation and onboarding programmes for new employees.
- Carry out training needs analysis, design, and execute training calendar and plans.
- Document new staff and keep an accurate and up to date database of staff information.
- Payroll management: Manage and supervise payroll in conjunction with the Head of Finance
- Manage and supervise the timely execution of the outsourced staff payroll.
- HR Administration and operations: Manage staff leave and absenteeism, disciplinary proceedings, attend to staff welfare, etc.
Basic Selection Criteria
Applicant must possess:
- B.Sc/HND in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or any other social science-related course.
- 1-3 years post NYSC cognate experience in an outsourcing firm.
- A certification in Personnel Management will be an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of relevant National Labour Laws.
- Payroll Management using Microsoft Excel is a must.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their CVs using "Human Resource Analyst" as the subject of the email.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information