Human Capital Associate at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeriawork PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) NigeriaplaceLagos, NigeriaDate Posted: 2021-11-12
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria has been operating in Nigeria since 1953 through its predecessor firms of Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse. We're one of the leading professional services firms in the country with offices in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt, over 1000 staff and 31 resident partners.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Description & Summary
- A career in our Human Resources, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference at PwC by helping to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people.
- You’ll help our local offices in driving the Firm’s people strategy, creating a unique people experience for each individual, and supporting our Firm wide values by working with the core competencies that measure and drive individual and Firm wide success in the marketplace.
- To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework.
- It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
- As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
Roles & Responsibilities
- To provide comprehensive HR administration and support to the HC team
- The candidate will work closely with the HC team and other employees to ensure high quality HR service is delivered to the business.
To provide HR support to the Human Capital unit in the following areas:
Recruitment and Selection:
- Work closely with the HC Manager to support recruitment campaigns for individual roles.
- Update recruitment website.
- Manage the recruitment inbox and respond to candidates in a timely manner.
- Coordinate assessments and interviews with candidates.
- Ensure recruitment trackers are maintained.
- Schedule joiners for medical examination.
- Upload joiners' information onto the relevant systems.
- Ensure that all documentation is present and completed.
- Registering of joiners, communicating inclusions and hospital changes to Health Management Organisation as well as, processing payment of medical premiums.
- Ensure that Staff are aware of the policies and procedures.
- Regular update of headcount status on firm’s internal communication system.
- Maintain staff and general filing system.
- Other duties that maybe assigned.
- Degree in related field with not less than Second Class Lower division with at least 5 credits in one (1) sitting including Maths and English.
- CIPM/CIPD will be an added advantage.
- 1 - 4 years HR Generalist Experience.
- A desire to work in a fast-paced Human Capital unit.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite, Google suite and other productivity tools.
- Customer Service Orientation.
- Up to 20%.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the link to apply on or before 22nd November, 2021.
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe