HR Officer at Pearldrops Healthcare Staffingwork Pearldrops Healthcare StaffingplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-11-21
Pearldrops Healthcare Staffing - Our client, a Community Pharmacy requires the services of suitable candidates to fill the position of a HR Officer in Lagos.
- Handle recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and shortlisting qualified candidates for roles.
- Assist to create and implement effective onboarding plans.
- Preparing and maintaining reports related to specific HR activities.
- Assist in performance management processes.
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Maintain employee records according to the company’s policy.
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
- Interested candidates should possess a B.Sc. in Human Resources or its equivalent.
- 6 months - 1year work experience.
- Detailed and articulate.
- Firm in decision Making.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV on or before 30th November, 2020, using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
- Candidates should reside within, Surulere and Ikorodu.
Pearldrops Healthcare Staffing
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe