HR Associate at Klashawork KlashaplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-08-20
Klasha is looking to hire an experienced HR Associate to manage and maintain our human resources records. In this role, you will be responsible for obtaining and recording HR information, managing the HR database, creating HR documentation and assisting company employees with enrollment procedures and HR-related issues.
To ensure success as an HR Associate, you should have excellent communication skills, good interpersonal skills, and a good understanding of employment law. Ultimately, a top-notch HR Associate is well organized, efficient, and approachable.
The role is on a rolling contract/ part-time basis moving to full-time,
HR Associate Responsibilities:
- Communicating with potential job candidates.
- Contacting candidate references and verifying education listings.
- Managing HR records including, résumés, applicant logs, and employee forms.
- Issuing employment contracts and verifying completion.
- Issuing new employees with enrollment documents.
- Conducting employee orientations.
- Explaining employee benefits.
- Responding to HR-related queries within the company.
- Maintaining employee confidentiality.
- Assisting with the distribution of training material.
HR Associate Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field.
- Previous experience working in Human Resources.
- Knowledge of database software, email systems, and office software.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Friendly and professional demeanor.
- Good organizational skills.
- Advanced knowledge of employment law.
- Empathy and an approachable demeanor.
- Attentiveness and honesty.
The fun stuff:
- Competitive salary.
- Cool company perks.
- You'll be working with a young, growing team based in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Fast and expanding career progression.
- Flexible working hours.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe