HR Assistant at LN Outsourcingwork LN OutsourcingplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-02-09
- LN Outsourcing offers cutting edge Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) services that are guaranteed to meet or surpass quality expectations, with best practices and customized service quality. We offer a unique blend of multiple support services to Telecom operators, InfraCo’s and other industry players in the Manufacturing, and logistics sector and we have all necessary competence to handle your outsourcing needs.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies) on our database
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
- Communicate with public services when necessary
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Bachelor's Degree / HND qualification with a minimum of 2 years work experience
- Human Resources / Labour and industrial relations or CIPM certified
- Must reside in Lagos and within ages 25 – 30
- Proven experience in Human Resources or relevant administrative position
- Vast knowledge of MS Office
- Basic knowledge of labour laws
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communications skills.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.on or before 25th February,2022.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe