HR Assistant at Etazuma Mining and Industries Limitedwork Etazuma Mining and Industries LimitedplacekogiDate Posted: 2020-07-16
Etazuma Mining and Industries Limited provides a range of services to client companies in the mining, solid mineral, energy and steel sectors. We are recruiting to fill the position of a HR Assistant in Kogi.
The HR Assistant shall take up the following roles:
- Support all internal and external HR request.
- Maintain digital and hardcopy records of employees.
- Assist the HR officer in daily headcount/snap checks.
- Schedule meetings, interviews and maintain agendas.
- Assist the HR officer in coordinating trainings and seminars.
- Perform on-boarding exercise and update records of new employees.
- Registration of documents.
- Produce and submit report on general HR activities.
- Assist in ensuring staff operational and disciplinary procedure policy compliance.
- Perform any other task assigned by the HR officer.
- B.Sc / HND in Human Resources or related field
- Must be within 23-27 years of Age
- Exposure to Nigerian Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
- Effective HR administration and people management skill.
- Understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skill.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate and capability in email, MS office and related business and communication tools.
- Excellent organizational and time management skill.
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skill.
- Meticulous attention to details.
- Ability to accurately follow instructions.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply on or before 21st July, 2020.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Etazuma Mining and Industries Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe