HR Assistant at Agary Pharmaceutical Limitedwork Agary Pharmaceutical LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-05-24
Agary Pharmaceutical Limited - We are recruiting to fill the position of an HR Assistant in Lagos
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functionand duties such as recruitment and selection, orientation and onboarding, benefits, policies and procedures, pension, training and development, occupational health and safety, employee relations, company programs and initiatives and file maintenance.
- Provide administrative and clerical support to the human resource department.
- Prepare interview processing, maintain and update records, manuals, forms, documentation including communication with candidates, scheduling of interviews.
- Process a variety of documentation and prepare reports relating to human resources and workforce activities.
- Perform general office duties such as filing office documents, answering telephones, responding to a variety of routine and non-routine inquiries, arranging meetings including booking rooms/refreshment, making travel arrangements, etc.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation.
- Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records.
- Acts as a liaison between the organization and external benefits providers and vendors, which may include Hospitals, Health Maintenance Organization, and Pension Fund Administrators, etc.
- Conducts or assists with new hire orientation.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree
- 1-2 years of hands on human resource working experience and knowledge of recruitment and selection , training and development, occupational health and safety, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy.
- Good time management skills with ability to work under pressure meet tight deadlines and effectively handle changing priorities
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and tech-savvy.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn human resource information system (HRIS) and similar computer applications.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter on or before 15th June, 2022, using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Agary Pharmaceutical Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe