GTS Support Services Officer at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limitedwork Amaiden Energy Nigeria LimitedplaceNigeriaDate Posted: 2019-10-21
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, an Oil & Energy company, is recruiting to fill the position of a GTS Support Services Officer in Nigeria
Provision of this service shall include the following:
- Provide User Telecom device support – IP Phone/Analog Phone/ Hotlines (GTS)
- Provide end user support on cable distribution and termination on wall outlets
- Provide support for all Telecom Services, Activities and supporting devices during office hours
- Provide out of hours support for Telecoms Services, Activities and supporting devices to ensure 24/7 service availability
- Carry out Preventive Maintenance according to given schedule and generate required
- Provide support for Telecom Operational Projects
- Provide site interface support to Shareholder companies on maintenance/project activities
- Carry out monitoring, testing & reporting of Telecoms systems based on agreed schedules and format
- Provide support for Installation, Movement, addition, change (configuration and hardware) and Decommissioning of Telecom devices
- Keep up-to-date inventory and documentation of all deployed telecommunication infrastructure in various locations (items, users and location)
- Log/manage service outages in Remedy Service Management tool within agreed
- Provide Interface support to 3rd Party Service Providers in troubleshooting and service restoration (WAN Leased Circuit Providers, Internet Service Providers, Cable TV providers, etc).
- Respond to call-outs within agreed SLA for Installation, Move, Add & Changes including non- manned
- Provide support on LAN and indoor cable distribution/ termination at data closet, tributaries and equipment
- Providing Telecoms Management information reporting (daily, Weekly, Monthly, Yearly and Ad- hoc) on network infrastructure health status and service utilization
- Use Permit system in obtaining approval for carrying out all work
- Carry out daily support in compliance with applicable regulation for operating Telecommunication equipment.
- Years of experience in similar role.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply on or before 30th October, 2019.
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information