Greensprings School Graduate Trainee programwork Greensprings SchoolplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-08-22
Greensprings School is an independent, non-partisan, day and boarding school for boys and girls from 18months - 18years. We are hiring for our Graduate Trainee program in Lagos.
- Applicants should have a minimum of Second Class Upper Degree (in Education) or B.Sc / B.A with a P.G.D.E qualification in the following fields: English, Psychology, Special Education, Physical Education, Mathematics, Sciences, Business, Music, Economics, P.E , Drama, Art, Computer Science and Accounting
- Applicants must be registered with the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN).
Relevant Work Experience:
- Preferably not more than 1 year post NYSC experience
- Age Range: 22-30 years.
Required Competency and Work Skills:
- Interested candidates must possess excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrate a strong passion for teaching with particular focus on child development
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong ethical and moral standards
- Dedicated and diligent
- Excellent Professional appearance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a copy of their CV along with credentials (including birth certificate and a passport photograph) via email on or before 1st September, 2020. The subject of the mail should be Job Title - Subject Area. E.g Graduate Trainee - Maths.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe