Graphics Designer at The Murtala Muhammed Foundation (MMF)work The Murtala Muhammed Foundation (MMF)placeLagosDate Posted: 2021-06-03
The Murtala Muhammed Foundation (MMF), a not-for profit organization, is hiring a Graphics Designer in Lagos.
- The responsibilities of the graphics designer is to create and provide high quality, artistic and creative visual copies that depicts the NGO's Vision, goals and programs.
Responsibilities and Functions
- Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral as required
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images
- Work with a wide range of media (pictures, audio, audio visuals) and use varied and up to date graphic design software
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Arts, Design, Communication or related field
- At least 2 years experience in graphic design
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred
- Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, Sketch, In Design, and other graphic design software
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent eye for detail
- Take initiatives and communicate effectively both orally and written
- Ensure to keep to deadline, turn in deliverables within scheduled time
- Ability to perform a variety of conceptual analyses required for the formulation, administration and evaluation of projects.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are to send their CVs and portfolios on or before 7th June, 2021, using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
The Murtala Muhammed Foundation (MMF)
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe