Graphics Designer at Sifax Groupwork Sifax GroupplaceRemoteDate Posted: 2022-01-20
- Sifax Group is one of Africa’s fastest growing multinational corporations with diverse interests in Maritime, Aviation, Haulage & Logistics, Oil & Gas and Hospitality.
- Developing design briefs that suit the company’s communications purpose;
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design;
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time;
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print;
- Working with a range of media, including computer-aided design (CAD) and keeping up to date with emerging technologies;
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Design graphics for huge variety of products and activities, such as websites, online banners, posters, exhibitions and displays, corporate identity and so much more
- Editing video.
- Minimum of OND in an Art / graphic design field, or a minimum of 3 years advertising, graphic design, or related experience required,
- Strong PhotoShop, Illustrator, and Power Point skills on a Windows platform, along with digital photography skills
- Excellent communication skills,
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment,
- Must be flexible and able to deal with demanding deadlines.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Website Design, Photography and Video editing skill is an added advantage.
- Creative flair
- A strong visual sense
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to grasp company’s needs and consider practical solutions
- Attention to details
- Good team working skills
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe