Graphics Designer at Richbrands Groupwork Richbrands GroupplaceLagosDate Posted: 2018-08-09
Richbrands Group, an uncommon marketing communications enterprise, is recruiting to fill the position of Graphics Designer in Lagos
- Graphic designers create visual concepts, by using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers using our mobile Application.
- They develop the overall layout for Mobile Application Screen and production design for advertisements, brochures, magazines, and corporate reports.
- Design in line with the message the design should portray
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites.
- Developing interactive design.
- Advise clients on strategies to reach a particular audience.
- Select images, text style, and layout, colors to match the company’s brand.
- Working on layouts and art working pages ready for print, integration into mobile Application.
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as InDesign, QuarkXPress, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash.
- Commissioning illustrators and photographers.
- Working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, account executives, web developers, Software Developers and marketing specialists.
- Communicate the art/Marketing director to determine the scope of a project.
- Working with a wide range of media, including photography and computer-aided design (CAD).
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work.
- Contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief.
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches. Present the design to Marketing director.
- Incorporate changes recommended by the team into the final design.
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV's by 11th August, 2018.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information