Graphics Designer at Kongawork KongaplaceLagosDate Posted: 2020-08-18
Konga, a Nigerian e-commerce company, is recruiting to fill the position of a Graphics Designer in Lagos, Nigeria.
- We are looking for a passionate Graphics Designer. The successful candidate will create visual concepts, using computer software or by hand, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, and captivate consumers.
- Collaborate with fellow graphic designers and other departments to brainstorm ideas and develop new approaches to creating innovative and expressive graphics for the company.
- Design beautiful, interesting and effective graphics that are impressive and emphasize the company and the product at hand.
- Strategize designs that will elicit a positive response, communicate important ideas and share company values with viewers.
- Develop goals relating to performance of final products, including viewership metrics and market response.
- Integrate company values into design work in order to effectively demonstrate the nature of the company and attract customers on an ideological basis.
- Consult with management to ensure designs adhere to company standards, express desired ideas and represent products accurately.
- Proven work experience as a graphic designer or similar role
- Portfolio of artistic ability
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Proficiency in programs such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their CV on or before 24th August, 2020, with the subject matter captured as “Graphics Designer”
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe