Graphic Designer at PalmPaywork PalmPayplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-03-10
- PalmPay is an Africa-focused fintech firm, launched in 2019. PalmPay is a mobile payments platform that offers a number of financial services.
- Manage and execute client vision: Work with clients and internal stakeholders to understand the assignment, audience and intended message. Create original visual designs that communicate the desired intentions in a visually appealing, creative, and unified way. Consult with team members as needed and revise projects when necessary based on feedback. Coordinate all production requirements and provide final approval notification.
- Design and detail: Design and select graphics, clip art, and photography as needed. Choose fonts for written copy and manufacture samples of layouts for approval by the client. Prepare samples for the client and appropriate staff for review.
- Bachelor's Degree in Art, Graphic Design, or a related discipline is highly preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of experience, with original design portfolio.
- At least three years of related work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Expert in Microsoft Office Suite and design software
- Ability to work independently on an assignment and as a member of a team
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe