Graphic Designer at Kudawork KudaplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-05-05
Kuda is a full-service, app-based digital bank. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Graphic Designer in Lagos.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Figma,Illustrator, Photoshop)
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Proven graphic designing experience.
Why join Kuda?
Become a part of one of the trailblazers in the challenger banking arena by joining the exciting and ambitious team at Kuda Bank as we work to become the neobank for ‘every African on the planet’.
- An exciting and flexible work environment
- Competitive pay
- Smart and kind coworkers
- Full pension contribution
- Reliable health insurance
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply.
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe