Graphic Designer at First Excelsia Professional Services Limitedwork First Excelsia Professional Services LimitedplaceLagosDate Posted: 2022-01-26
- FirstExcelsia is a firm of highly versatile and renowned Human Resources, Organisational Development and Management consultants with operations across several states in Nigeria. We have an in-depth understanding of the Nigerian business terrain and we are very passionate about partnering with indigenous organisations to develop glocalised HR solutions, processes and structures required to develop and effectively drive our clients' corporate strategies. The firm commenced operations in 2016 and currently has a team of consultants that have successfully managed numerous Organisational Development, Human Resources and Management Consulting projects in varying leadership capacities across all sectors of the Nigerian Economy.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements.
- Brand development (logos, artwork, packaging).
- Test graphics across various media.
- Develop illustrations, logos, and other designs using software or by hand.
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design.
- Social media templates / posts for operated brands.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Minimum of B.Sc in any field.
- Must possess a Second-class Upper Division from a recognized institution.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Proven experience of delivering graphics and Social Media campaigns.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics which includes Animations.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, Dreamweaver, Photoshop).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Dynamic, proactive taking initiative and understand, learn fast.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Graphic Designer" as the subject of the mail.on or before 31st January,2022.
First Excelsia Professional Services Limited
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe