Graphic Designer at Fadac Resources and Serviceswork Fadac Resources and ServicesplaceLagosDate Posted: 2019-04-12
Fadac Resources and Services - Our client, an Advertising Agency is seeking to recruit suitably qualified candidate for the position of Graphic Designer in Lagos.
- We are seeking to employ a Graphics Designer, who would be responsible for the overall design and illustrative/graphic/visuals for use in exhibition display or publications and professional journal.
- Serves as principle coordinator for graphic publication production while managing to a prescribed budget.
- Develop creative designs and concepts that meet required objectives and projects
- Working closely with copywriters to generate creative ideas and concepts
- Producing sketches or rough scamps to communicate ideas to client
- Gaining understanding of the target audience and business that the particular creative are aimed
- Visiting and assessing locations for potentials creative and executions
- Attending meetings at production houses and working in editing suites to oversee potential finished projects
- Thinking creatively and developing new design concepts, 3D graphics editing and layouts
- Maintaining and enhancing websites by adding and improving design and interactive features
- Advising clients on better creative executions
- Meeting with the creative manager for better direction on creative development
- Helping in improving other graphics designer in development of creative
- Perform any other duties assigned to you by your line manager.
- B.Sc or HND Degree in Computer Engineering
- Minimum of 2 - 5 years cognate experience
- Excellent knowledge of common industry applications (i.e., Adobe CS4 suite (PC), especially Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator)
- Vast knowledge Cinema 4D, Corel Draw, PhotoShop, Adobe Illustrator, Sketch up.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply on or before 30th April, 2019.
Fadac Resources and Services
Click here to join our Telegram community
Click here to report a suspicious job posting
Subscribe to our mailing listSubscribe
Find information about a company or warn innocent job seekers about scam companies. Click here for more information